Saturday, April 28, 2012

S1E22- Devil's Trap


Holy hell, that exorcism. Probably one of my favorite scenes in this season.

I love Dean's intensity, his ruthlessness, but also his sense of compassion, in a way. The idea that there is an innocent person trapped in her head with a demon is more horrifying to him then the fact that exorcism will allow her to die, and I have to agree with him. I would have wanted him to do that if I was that girl, definitely.

You really thought that there was a chance of resolution with this one; at least I did. They found out where they were keeping John, the managed to save him, and seemed to be on their way to killing The Demon. And then it all goes to hell, of course.

God, when The Demon takes over John... chills. And Dean! How is he so whump-able? They're constantly abusing him on this show.

And Sam... I get it, I really do. Dean wouldn't have been able to either, he's too protective of his family, hell, he was begging Sam not to do it, even as his father was begging him to end it. I knew that Sam would never be able to kill his father, whether it would kill the demon or not, but it's so frustrating! He was right there! And now they're going to be almost back to square one.

And the Impalaaaaaaaaaa! I screamed, I literally screamed. Things are so bad and the Impala's ruined and Oh God please just let everyone live!

SEASON TWO, RIGHT NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment