Saturday, April 14, 2012

S1E18- Something Wicked This Way Comes


AAAAAHHHHH BABY DEAN AND BABY SAM!

I'm a total nerd for info about their childhood, not going to lie.

I really liked the parallels they drew between Micheal and Asher next to Sam and Dean. Micheal even had Dean's smart-ass mouth. ("One king size or two queen size beds?" "Two queens." "I'll bet.")

I really want more flashbacks. Like I said, I'm definitely a nerd for info on their past.

There were just a ton of individual bits that I liked about this episode, the fact that the villain was in plain sight, just not the plain sight they originally thought (That old lady was a good candidate, she was batty. Just not evil. "I was sleeping with my peepers open! And fix the damn crucifix!"), the flashbacks, of course, and what they reveal about Dean, the depth of his devotion to protecting his family, how Micheal handled helping Sam and Dean, despite his fear, in order to help his own family.

And everybody lives in the end, hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment